Unlock Tool New Free Login Tool Working and Tested 100%
DarsUnlocker Bypass Loader + UNLOCKTOOL – Complete Setup Guide
So today I’m going to walk you through something that took me a while to figure out. I had the DarsUnlocker loader sitting on my PC for a few days, and I wasn’t sure how the whole thing was supposed to work with UNLOCKTOOL. After playing around with it, I finally got the flow right. Let me share exactly what I did, step by step, so you don’t waste time like I did.
That means you don’t need a real paid account. You open the loader first, then open UNLOCKTOOL, and log in with the credentials the loader shows you.
How It Actually Works
Before we get into steps, let me quickly explain what happens in the background, because once you understand this, the whole process makes sense.
DarsUnlocker does three main things:
First, it decrypts a large data file that comes with it. That file contains a fake certificate, fake server responses, and other internal data that UNLOCKTOOL expects to see.
Second, it starts a small HTTPS server on your own computer. This server pretends to be the real UNLOCKTOOL server. When UNLOCKTOOL tries to log in or check your license, it’s actually talking to this local server, not the real one.
Third, it injects a small patch script into UNLOCKTOOL while it’s starting. That patch makes UNLOCKTOOL accept the local server’s answers instead of asking the real one.
Once all three things are running, UNLOCKTOOL thinks it’s talking to the real server and logs you in without any issue.
What You Need Before Starting
A Windows PC
The DarsUnlocker setup installer
UNLOCKTOOL installed on the same PC
Administrator access on your PC (this is important, the loader needs it)
An internet connection for the first check (it works offline after that)
Step-by-Step: How to Install and Run Everything
Step 1 – Install DarsUnlocker
I right-clicked the DarsUnlocker setup installer and chose Run as administrator. This is not optional. If you don’t run it as admin, the loader will not be able to bind to the ports it needs.
The setup wizard opens. I clicked Next through each screen. There’s an option for Create a desktop icon — I kept that checked because it’s easier to launch later. Then I clicked Install and waited for it to finish.
When it was done, I clicked Finish. The installer also opened the app for me, which was convenient.
Step 2 – Let DarsUnlocker Loader Initialize
Once the loader opens, it starts working right away. I saw a small splash window appear. It checked my online connection status first, then began unpacking its internal data.
If a support message pops up with Telegram links, just click Ok to dismiss it. It’s normal.
Behind the scenes, the loader was doing a few things at this point:
Checking the clock and syncing time
Unpacking the encrypted data file
Getting ready to patch memory when UNLOCKTOOL starts
I just waited for the loader to settle. You’ll know it’s ready when the splash window shows a status like “Ready” or “Waiting for login.”
Step 3 – Set Process Priority in Task Manager
This step matters more than people realize. Without setting the priority, the loader sometimes doesn’t hook properly and UNLOCKTOOL may not log in.
Here’s what I did:
I right-clicked the Windows Taskbar and opened Task Manager. Then I clicked on the Details tab. I looked for DarsUnlocker.exe in the list, right-clicked it, and chose Set priority. I selected High (you can also pick Above Normal).
mode from shop units)
OFP and OTA Firmware Flashing
5. HUAWEI / HONOR Tab
For Huawei and Honor phones.
Available operations:
Erase Huawei ID (HNID)
Erase FRP using Testpoint or USB COM 1.0 mode
Factory Reset
Firmware Downgrade and Flashing
HiSilicon Chipset operations
6. APPLE Tab (iOS)
The iOS section. Note that not every iPhone model is supported — check the list below.
Available operations:
Ramdisk Flashing and Boot
iCloud Bypass (for Hello Screen or Passcode Lock)
Backup and Restore Activation Records
Fix Baseband and Network Signal on supported models
Read and Write NVRAM / SysCfg
Hidden Account removal
7. MEDIA TEK Tab (MTK Universal)
For MediaTek chipsets. This one is very handy because it works without any external box.
Available operations:
Auth Bypass (SLA/DA bypass without a box)
Read, Write, and Scatter Flashing
Erase FRP (universal one-click)
Factory Reset (Format Data)
Bootloader Unlock and Relock
Backup and Restore NVRAM and RPMB
8. QUALCOMM Tab (Sec / Universal)
For Qualcomm devices.
Added Boot Diag support for A12 and A13 devices to change device information
Fixed the issue where the screen did not turn off automatically after Hello Bypass
Added a note about restarting the software after changing the region code from CH/A to LL/A before running Hello Bypass
Supported Apple Devices in This Update
iPhone 11
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPhone SE (2020)
iPhone XS
iPhone XS Max
iPhone XR
iPad Air 3
iPad mini 5
iPad 8
Download:: https://disembroildisembroildissipatespots.com/mmkzrgua3?key=91379d5d37cc9bab30d3012c0c617021

